Thursday, September 23, 2010

OPI...yes another order.

When I feel a bt blah I generally turn to my credit card. Yes It's a very bad habit, I'm trying to break it. It's just not so easy when I know my credit card number off by heart.

Dad was supposed to go in for his operation, to remove prostrate cancer, on Friday. It got postponed on Thursday afternoon. I was feeling a bit blah and reached for my credit card and ordered some delicious new OPI's.

I ordered Shim-merry Chic, Brisbane Bronze, Your Royal Shyness, Chocolate Shake-speare and Thrill of Brazil.

I had Shim-Merry Chic in mini size, but I really wanted the full size. I know some people hate it, others love it. I'm not sure I love it, but I do like it. I can see myself wearing it at Christmas time.

Shim-merry Chic
Your Royal Shyness was the last polish I needed to complete the Princess Collection. It was the one I was not sure I needed. I'm so glad I bought it, because I love it. Its such a soft pearly very very pale pink. It's almost white. It's such a pretty colour and finish.

Your Royal Shyness
I love Brisbane Bronze. It's an amazing bronzey colour that comes alive and dances about in the sunlight.

Brisbane Bronze
I've been feeling rather into browns lately. So Chocolate Shake-speare was perfect. It's a tad thick, but wow it's an amazing colour. It's gorgeous, I'm in love. It's exactly what I wanted.


Chocolate Shake-speare
Thrill of Brazil is a red. It's a true red. It doesnt have really have pinky undertones. It's a red red.

Thrill of Brazil

No comments:

Post a Comment