Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lucky, lucky me!

Today I had a nice suprise and recieved an awesome box of polish I had ordered.
It was perfect, because we were getting ready to go visit dad in the hospital after his operation.
I really needed a pick me up!

His operation went fantastically. Sitting in hospital rooms for hours on end didn't go so well though.
Especially with mums broken foot.

Lucky, lucky lavender: I bought this thinking it was more of a pale pink than a purple lavender tinge. It was a pale pink, but it did have a lavender tone.


Venus Di Violet: A pale sheer lilac with pretty pinky/purple sheen that shimmers in the sunlight. Its such a pretty colour.

Got a Date To-Knight: Brighter and thicker than Heart Throb. I think I like Heart Throb better, but I did need it for the princess collection! I'm not sure when I'll wear it...but I'm sure I'll find some time!

Calendar Girl: I really really wanted this colour and I'm so glad I bought it. It's a pretty dark bright red pink with shimmer. Ha! hows that for bad adjectives. Its pretty thin, but I'm happy with it after 3 coats and it has a pretty blue flash.

Peach-a-boo: Pretty sparkly sheer peach that shimmers pink. Another one I really wanted. This reminds me of Princesses Rule, except in peach. It looks very nice layered over Chapel of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment