Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New NYX Round Lipsticks...

Although my current obsession is growing my nail polish stash, I still found time to order a few NYX goodies.
I ordered six round lippies, three of which are for my mums christmas, three lips spas and a cute cupcake lip gloss set for a friend.

The package arrived in record time, but my lip spas were missing. I emailed, but still haven't heard back. The lip spas were the whole reason I ordered in the first place. I love lip spas. Just the right amount of colour and all the yummy goodness I want on my lips.

On to lipsticks! I ordered Metis, Almost Black, Raisin, Saturn, Peach and Hebe, to replace the one mum stole! Raisin, Saturn and Peach are for mums Christmas, shes stolen my peach a few times!

Metis, Saturn, Raisin and Almost Black

Metis: Shimmery warm gold. I really only this and almost black for costume make up.I'd never wear it for an every day occassion! Though it does remind me of my Mega Shine Lip Gloss Vanilla.
Almost Black: Ooohhhhh! I want an excuse to wear this. When I was trying it out it I noticed it made my eyes look so blue. It's a pity I'm dressing as Snow White for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment