Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas!

Yeah...It's almost midnight. That means by the time I post this it will be Christmas.
At least it will be Christmas Day in New Zealand!

I've cleaned the kitchen for the third time this week, got all the food ready to put out, cleaned out the fridge and rung mum twice to remind her to bring things. Now it's finally time to sleep.

Before I sleep I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Please remember to drive carefully and be safe. That's my biggest fear during the holidays. Driving during the holiday period. So please drive to the conditions, take breaks and if you have a few wines make sure someone else is driving.

And I wanted to show you all the nails I'll be sporting tomorrow.


China Glaze Martini Pedicure with OPI Rainbow Connection
It's summery and sparkly so it's perfect for a New Zealand Christmas. I'm wearing OPI Excuse Moi on my toes...but I wont scare you with actual pictures of them!

Anyway Merry Christmas. Eat too much and spend time with your loved ones. That's my plan anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment