Sunday, July 28, 2013

OPI: Bond Girls...Well Three of Them!

I can't believe it's back to school tomorrow! I mean, I am looking forward to seeing the kiddies again...but I can't say I'm looking forward to getting up in the morning. One could say I'm not a morning person?

I've been really enjoying the textured trend. I haven't tried any non sparkly textures...but I do love the ones with sparkles! So of course I needed the OPI Bond Girls. So far I've only managed to pick up three of the collection. I still want the others! But I haven't found a good excuse to buy them yet.


Honey Ryder
Honey Ryder is a gorgeous light gold. Neutral enough yet oh so glitzy.


Tiffany Case
No surprise...Tiffany Case is my favourite of the three I picked up. Gorgeous sparkly blue. Tiffany Case is seriously blingy!



Jinx
Jinx is the one I knew I needed as soon as I saw the promo pics. Vibrant coral with a gold shimmer? Yes please!

1 comment: