Friday, July 26, 2013

Color Club: Bright Night, In Theory and Abyss

 Argh! I can't believe it is the end of the holidays already.
2 weeks go by so quickly. the good news is that we've had lots of sunshine (despite the rain at the start of the holidays), so I have managed to get lots of swatching done.

A few weeks ago I ordered a few polishes from Head2toe. I picked up a few polishes from the China Glaze summer and spring collections, three from the Essie summer collection and three from the Color Club. I'm super impressed with the three I picked up from Color Club.

The three I choose were from the Summer Kaleidoscope collection.


Bright Night
 Bright Night is a super pigmented blue. I love blues, it's the blue eyed thing, but blues tend to look good to me. I've been looking for a nice bold, bright blue and Bright night fills that spot. I used two coats here.


In Theory
 In Theory is a pretty creamy, squishy orange. Not my normal go to colour... but a pretty shade for the warmer months. Three coats.


Abyss
If I could only buy one summer polish it would be Abyss. I'm am crazy in love with this colour. Not only is Abyss super pigmented but it is an insanely beautiful shade of green as well. After swatching the three color clubs, I applied Abyss and wore it for 5 days. Yes 5 days... That's an enternity for a polish addict. Ok so on day three I added Dollish Polish Inconceivable... but 5 days. And tip wear was minimal.

2 comments:

  1. Im so impressed by colour club lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always like Color Club to be honest. Great range of colours and square bottles perfect for storing! It[s all about the storage.

      Delete