Monday, July 15, 2013

Girly Bits: P.S I Love You!

Argh.

It's wet and miserable....and so, so cold.
Darn you southern hemisphere winter!

My parents meanwhile are sending me photos from Spain, where they are hanging by the pool in a little hillside town. Jealous?


I tried to find some swatches of dreary, rainy day polishes... But my 'to be posted' folder seems to be over flowing with gorgeous sunshiney polishes.

So I chose the sunshiniest!

I've said over and over that Girly Bits are some of my favourite indie polishes are ever.
The P.S I Love You collection was released as a mothers day collection...I of course just had to have the three polishes. Yes mostly for the purple Twitterpated.


Hot Shot
 Hot Shot is a stunning pink holo. What's not to love?


A Mothers Love over Hot Shot
 A Mothers Love is the glitter topper of the collection. A stunning combination of pink and gold glitters in all different shapes and sizes.


Twitterpated
Twitterpated is why I needed these polishes. Not only is it a gorgeous holo, but it also has a pink shimmer! Absolutely stunning.

Now I'm going to snuggle up in my bed with the electric blanket and find a good book to read on my kindle!

No comments:

Post a Comment