Saturday, July 20, 2013

Darling Diva: The Hot Chick

Every so often you come across an amazing polish, that inspires you...and a manicure masterpiece is born.

That is what happened to me recently...

I was sitting at home (drinking) wearing khaki jeans, a cream blouse and a rose cardigan.
I had just painted my nails in Dollish Polish Zombie Flesh. As my nails were drying, and I'd finished my drink, I thought I'd go check the mail box. 

I didn't have high expectations of my mail box expedition... But zomg, there in the mail box was my Darling Diva order.i raced back inside, poured another drink, checked my polish was dry, and tore into my parcel. I was super excited. Then I saw it...
The gorgeous pink neon glitter topper I'd ordered, The Hot Chick.
She was even more beautiful than I'd imagined. Various sizes of neon pink glitter and iridescent glitters, suspended perfectly in a clear base...

Maybe it was the shot of jäger I decided to do... Maybe it was the polish gods guiding me... But I felt a sudden inspiration to apply The Hot Chick to my mani of Zombie Flesh...

I created a masterpiece. 



Dollish Polish Zombie Flesh topped with one coat of Darling Diva The Hot Chick
Zombie Flesh was the perfect base to accentuate the neon pink glitters and let the iridescent glitters shine. 

As you can tell I was completely in love with this mani, even when I sobered up the next day.

I wore these stunning polishes to the Cosi Club quiz night with Nicks sister, our 7 year old nephew and Nick. There were 15 teams...and we came second! 
We were winning right up until the last round... Sports. Not our specialty? 

So not only were they gorgeous nails, but lucky nails as well.

1 comment: