Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Lush Lacquer and a Black and White Comparison

I'm actually trying something new and typing this from an iPad.

The teachers at school were issued iPads to get used to using. The idea is we'll be able to use them as a teaching tool. So far I'm loving some of the math and spelling apps.

Anyway on to polish!

A wee while ago I posted my massive Lush Lacquers swatch post, unfortunately I didn't get my swatches of Middnight Affair or Salt n Peppa up.

I haven't worked out how to add captions to my pictures on here.

When I get back on my HP Mini I'll fix up this post and put the captions right!


Midnight Affair over OPI Your Royal Shine-ness.


Salt n Peppa over Color Club Twiggy.



All That Glitters Spotty Dottie Light and Dark layered, Lush Lacquer Salt n Peppa, Coverband Sticks and Stones, Dollish Polish Putting on the Ritz all over Color Club Factory Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment