Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Girly Bits: Drool Worthy Spammage

I have had this post all ready to go for a couple of weeks now...

When it comes to Girly Bits polishes I have this strange compulsion to collect them all... I need need need Razzle Dazzle at the moment and January Snow (So I'm up to date with the Calendar collection).

I seem to be amassing a collection of blue/purple blend glitter polishes. At some stage I will have to do a comparison between Dollish Polish Super Bass, Pahlish Train Under Water and Girly Bits Daddy's Little Girl.

Anyway enjoy the spammage.


Hippity Hop, 1 coat over CG Sweet Hook


Canadian Eh? 1 coat over black


Daddy's Little Girl, 2 coats over Revlon Royal


Magically Delicious, 3 coats


Promise Me, 1 coat over aEngland Iseult


Star Spangled, 3 coats


Mother May I?


Wet Bikini, 1 coat over CG Exotic Encounters


Rogue, 2 coats over 1 of Color Club Red-ical Gypsy


Vive la Revolution, 1 coat over Sinful Colors Grecian Sun


Hocus Pocus

Hocus Pocus, 1 coat over Color Club Magnetic Force
In other exciting news, my Helmers arrived the other week. I still haven't quite got my polishes organised exactly how I want them... and still haven't go my Helmers where I want them... they're actually sitting in the kitchen at the moment lol. But look forward to a post on my snazzy new Helmers in the short term future!

No comments:

Post a Comment