Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Nerdlacquer: Firefly

I am a sci fi and fantasy dork. In all honesty I have the entire collection of Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis... including the SG-1 movies... yeah dork alert lol. I loved Terranova purely for the fact I could see so many other series in it. I'm currently watching the entire collection of Buffy...interspersed by Angel...

But my favourite of all is Firefly... I love Firefly. I knew I had to have the Nerd Lacquer trio. Shiny and Gorramit are words I have assimilated into my vernacular.




Shiny



Gorramit


I Aim to Misbehave
Now if only some would make a candyfloss polish called My Food is Problematic... A shiny red called The Ambassador.... A brown shimmer called The Legs... Too Pretty to Die....

Ohhh just imagine the polishes...

8 comments:

  1. Lovely! I love Nerdlacquer's polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, my boyfriend has just recently got me hooked on SG-1. I'm annoyed though, our stupid flatmate stole disc 1 of Season 3 when he moved out and now I'm having withdrawals. Love the polishes, I hope NerdLacquer comes back from wherever she is :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're missing Disc 3 of Season 3! What is it with season 3...

      Delete
  3. The yellow and red one is gorgeous, I haven't seen anything like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did Nerd Lacquer re-surface or are these from an older purchase? I got a note last month from Harlow & Co. that they were discontinuing Nerd because she vanished off the face of the earth..did not respond to private phone #, emails 2 different addys they had for her, as well as the etsy shop had been vacant for eons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. these are from an old order I just never got around to posting. I'm gutted Nerd Lacquer disappeared... I need Hyper Space Bypass. I totally regret not adding it to my order.

      Delete
  5. I was just doing a search for I Aim to Misbehave and found your terrific post. LOVE these polishes (and Firefly!) I love Nerd Lacquers too and I'm trying to find these three to add to my collection. Btw, I am also an SG freak (with the exception of Universe which I choose to dream never came out) with the entire DVD collections of SG1 and SGA too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, just pretend SGU never happened... It's for the best!

      Delete