Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines: Drawn to You

I feel like I haven't had much of a breather this week. Meetings at school until 7.30pm on Monday and Tuesday and doing some design work for my parents has pretty much taken all my free time.

We won't talk about the house and the mess it is in.

Lucky for me I received an amazing package on Monday. I didn't get a chance to open it until Tuesday...
But OMG my China Glaze Magnetix arrived. Drool!

I suck at nail art...aka I don't have the patience, so I love shatter and I now love magnetic polishes. Anything that looks amazing yet takes me minimal time and effort is awesome.

In honour of my pretty non existant Valentines Day...I had a meeting then fell asleep...here's China Glaze Drawn to You.


China Glaze Drawn to You
And yes those are unedited photo's...I just really am that exhausted and about ready to fall asleep.

Hope everyone had an awesome Valentines....ate candy and chocolate and enjoyed all things red and pink. That's far too many and's for one sentence...

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about how busy you have been! I hope that you can have a breather now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! where did you get them from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tomorrow we're taking the kids to the park for a picnic day. So a good breather then...hopefully!

    I picked these up on nailsupplies.us though I'm not sure they're in stock currently.

    ReplyDelete