Friday, December 31, 2010

Top 10 2010

Well ok so maybe not a top 10 list as such, these are only my favourites, not the best ever omg you need polishes of 2010.

OPI Tease-Y Does it. Rich and gorgeous.

China Glaze Frosty. The perfect frost white

China Glaze Emerald Fitzgerald. Stunning Green.

China Glaze Midnight Mission. Gorgeous deep blue with fine sparkles.

OPI The Show Must Go On. Perfect for the season, so sparkly and pretty.

Revlon Galaxy. Black glitter, silver glitter, hex glitter.

Revlon Belle. Stunning over any polish.

OPI Flit a Bit. Perfect summery orange.

Orly Bailamos. My favourite colour ever, so has to be on my favourite polish list!

China Glaze Mrs Claus. My Christmas day choice. Stunning and very cute. 

Yes Shock and Horror, there's no space cadet on my list...but I just didn't realy like the colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment