Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Life and some Burlesque

The last few months have been crazy and lately it seems as there's no end to the crazy.
We finish school tomorrow, so no more hyper children excited for Christmas and the summer holidays, but I've had to move classrooms, write reports, fill in cumulative sheets and do portfolios for every child. It doesn't sound too bad actually...but in all honesty moving house was easier than moving classroom.

I've been stressy, ratty and feeling generally crap. I need alone time, but I don't seem to be getting it. Every weekend there's something on, and so many nights lately I've needed to do school things. To top it off I'm feeling like they didn't want to keep me on. There's been a big shuffle round and they needed a year 2 teacher. I normally teach year 3 and 4. So they moved me to teaching the year 2's, but I'm almost feeling like they would have rather kept the long term reliever they had teaching the Juniors, than me. But they are stuck with me because I have a permanent job. Yea, I'm probably being irrational.

Happy thoughts though, because the Burlesque collection from OPI is stunning. I own 6 of the 12 polishes. Tease-Y Does It, The Show Must Go On, Show It and Glow It, Extra-va-vaganza, Simmer and Shimmer and Sparkle-icious. I have pictures of all except Show It and Glow It.

Simmer and Shimmer in the sunlight.

Simmer and Shimmer in the shade

Extra-va-vaganza in the shade

Extra-va-vaganza in the sunlight

Sparkle-icious in the sunlight

Sparkle-icious in the shade
Show it and Glow It

Show it and Glow it

Tease-Y Does It

Tease-Y Does It

Tease-Y Does It

Tease-Y Does It

The Show Must Go On

The Show Must Go On

The Show Must Go On

No comments:

Post a Comment