Saturday, October 26, 2013

Dollish Polish: Big bang Theory Collection

I love TV. I love movies. I love seeing the costumes, the sets, the story unfold...
At the moment I'm on a total sensory overload. All the TV shows I want to watch have started up again. I just don't know what to watch first!

One TV series I never got into though was Big Bang Theory. I tried, I really did. I didn't make it far into season two though.

Anyway...I may not have enjoyed the TV series...but I do love the polishes!

Bazinga over Essie Armed and Ready
Bazinga over CG OMG a UFO
I'm Not Crazy, My Mother Had Me Tested over Color Club Eternal Beauty

Penny...Penny...Penny
Coitus over a light blue...?
Coitus over KBShimmer I Made a Bleu Bleu
I always seem to be breaking my pinky! Why the pinky?

Another awesome collection from Dollish Polish...but I don't expect anything less!

2 comments:

  1. Coitus is my favorite! It's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never got into Big Bang Theory either, but those polishes are gorgeous!:)

    ReplyDelete