Saturday, October 12, 2013

Darling Diva: Spam!

I have said so many times before that I'm in love with everything Darling Diva Polish. I love the wide array of polishes that are available, I love the reasonable shipping prices, I love the very reasonable prices on the polishes, but by far my favourite thing about the brand is the 5 for $25 lucky dips! It's like playing polish roulette...and every outcome is amazing.

Today's post is going to be Darling Diva Polish overload....
So sit back, relax and enjoy the pretty pictures.

Bonnie Lassi over CG Highlight of My Summer
Tiny Bubbles over CG Bahamian Blue
Ermehgerd over blue and pink
Nice List over OPI Strawberry Margarita

Booty Call
Dreamsicle
Pendragon over Pahlish Singing in the Garden
G-Spot
Wicked Attraction over OPI I Vant To Bite your Neck

The Hot Chik over LA Girl Idol
Wild Child over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls
All bar three of these polishes were 'lucky dips'. I specifically ordered The Hot Chick, Wild Child and G-Spot. The rest were just pleasant surprises!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annemarie, I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Love following your blog, congratulations :)
    http://kelsieyum.blogspot.co.nz/, Kelsie.

    ReplyDelete