Monday, March 18, 2013

Lush Lacquer: Winter Blues and After All It's Fall

Argh!

Bad start to the morning today.
I thought I was super organised. I'd spent a couple of hours in school on Sunday, sorting out my classroom displays and making new games. I was feeling pretty awesome.

Then Monday morning comes around...
All of a sudden I have a horrible headache, feel nauseous and don't want to get out of bed.
Of course I dragged myself out of bed, despite the rain, and got everything ready to leave for school.
I got to school, still feeling pretty organised to realise... I left my laptop at home!

Everything is on my laptop. I make a lot of my own worksheets...and of course all my planning was on it...

So to acknowledge my blue wintery day...Here are two gorgeous Lush Lacquer polishes! They may be wintery but they certainly make me feel happier looking at the pretty sparkly pictures.


Winter Blues over Revlon Princess
Wow! If this is what winter looks like... then bring it on! I love this look. Princess is a silvery blue metallic and Winter Blues looks amazing over it. Winter Blues has an awesome mix of blue glitters, bright blue, dark blue, bar, hex, square, small, tiny, medium...
I really do love this combo!


After All It's Fall over Revlon Electric
Well this is a nice bright combo! After All it's Fall is the perfect fall glitter and goes fantastically with the yellow base.

Here's hoping for a better tomorrow! maybe I'll remember to take my laptop to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment