Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Oopsie Daisies: A little spam, but mostly Olympus

It's rainy and blah. It's cold and the nights are so dark...
Darn you Southern Hemisphere!

So how about some happy polish!

I have a strange need to own any polish related to greek mythology.. so of course I neeeeeeded the Oopsie Daisies mt Olympus polishes. By the time I was able to order Ares was out of production. So I picked up Zeus, Dionysus, Demeter and Poseidon. Of course I couldn't just order four polishes...so Festivus for the Rest of Us jumped into my cart as well!

Dionysus
Festivus for the Rest of Us over Color Club Cloud Nine
Demeter
Zeus over Color Club Blue Heaven
Poseidon
I have to say my favourite of the bunch is Poseidon. But in saying that I love all four of the mt Olympus polishes I picked up...and not just for the Greek mythology!
They had fabulous formulaes and were easy to use. And they looked stunning on!

You can pick up Oopsie Daisies polishes from the Oopsie Daisies etsy store.

OopsieDaisiesNails

I must say I'm currently leeming a few polishes!

Ladybug, Blueberry Muffins, scrunchies and Slumber Parties, Bubble Monkey...


No comments:

Post a Comment