Friday, June 28, 2013

Darling Diva Polish Spam

I've had an odd week. Just been feeling slightly off.
Tired and squeemy and I started to lose my voice last night. My darling husband was thrilled at this prospect...thanks darling!

My class have been fabulous. It is after all over half way through the term now, so they are getting tired and a little cranky. It doesn't help that it's winter and cold and flu season.

We've also had the biggest storm in a very, very long time hit our city.
A lot of schools were closed Friday (unfortunately not mine, and only 2 of my class stayed home! The class next door only had 15 kids. I had 23) and a lot of houses lost power. There's been a lot of damage, mostly trees falling and flooding. The winds reached 200km in some parts. A house round the corner from us lost their roof.

We were lucky. We lost power for 5minutes on the Thursday night and have spent most of the weekend snuggled up in the warm house. Aristotle even took to sleeping under the covers.

Today we have sunshine again! So what better way to celebrate sunshine than with Darling Diva Polish swatches.



BJ
 Yes I realise that BJ is a totally innocent name. This polish was lovingly named after a real life BJ. But my mind goes elsewhere. I'm sorry to BJ, but I had to have this polish because of other connotations... After all my best relationship advice is give him a steak and bj...
Either way it is a stunningly gorgeous bright pink holo. Delicious.



Apple Crisp over Ninja Polish Ambrosia
 Apple Crisp is such a fun polish. I love that it could be used as an alternative Christmas glitter and I love that it smells delicious. I'm not always a fan of scented polish...but this one is a nice scent and a very pretty glitter.

Bulmarae Cave over Dandy Nails Cashmere Night
 These two polishes are the perfect combination. I love the dark glitters in Bulmarae Cave!


Drag Queen
 Delicious red jelly with large hex and smaller glitters in red and gold. Very sparkly and very juicey.


Fat Bottomed Girls over OPI Suzi's Hungary Again
 Pretty pink glitter with the odd larger glitter.


The Harbringer over OPI My Vampire is Buff
I love this polish so much more than I thought I would. It's such a pretty delicate glitter and I love the red glitters!


2 comments:

  1. You DO have the best relationship advice I've ever heard :D And.... nice polishes! I love DDP, and these are gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, my advice is sound... But yes DDP are amazing. I wants them all

      Delete