Saturday, May 10, 2014

Color Club: Celebration! My Picks of the Bunch

Thank goodness it's a long weekend!

I have been so exhausted lately, my poor nails had the same polish on for 4 whole days and now they've been naked for two. I just seem to have a complete lack of energy to do anything in the evenings.

I meant to post these gorgeous polishes a wee while ago...but it didn't happen. They sat in my drafts, waiting patiently.

Color club has been really intriguing me lately, I actually like the new bottles and I love they're bringing out polishes with so many different finishes.

The celebrations collection is awesome, a polish for every milestone. I went for the gorgeous milky, black and white glitter, baby themed polishes. 

I decided to layer the polishes, but they can be built up to opacity.

Bundle of Joy over New Bohemian
  
My Girl over Je T'aime
  
Oh Boy! over In De-Nile

Of course Bundle of Joy is my favourite! It had the perfect amount of glitter. My girl didn't have enough and Oh Boy had too much...but Bundle of Joy was just right. 

2 comments: