Sunday, June 1, 2014

Nubar: Eden

Wow! I'm posting twice in the space of a few days! I really am getting back into the swing of this.

I haven't been purchasing full collections lately. I have become more discerning in my polish addiction. I did neeeeeeed to buy the full Nubar Eden collection. It came up on ebay for a very reasonable price and next thing you know it was jumping into my cart and flying it's way to live with me.

I was intrigued by the different colours and different finishes in the collection, and seeing them in person I wasbt let down.


A-peel-ing 
  A-peel-ing is a bright orange shimmer. I found the formula to be a bit thin, but nothing major. This was three coats.

Calla Lily Caramel
  Calla Lily Caramel is a rather awkward colour to be honest. Caramel with pink shimmer. It's unique. Again the formula was a rad thin, but this time I used four coats.

Dahlia Up Later
 Dahlia Up Later is a pretty Barbie polish. Little girls everywhere would loooooove it. Shimmery pink base with holo sprinkles. Three coats.


Dare You To Dragonfly
 Dare You to Dragonfly is my favourite. I love a bright aqua creme. I keep finding myself gravitating towards it as we go in to colder weather. Three coats.

Moss Mistress
 Moss Mistress is an ugly pretty. Fab forumla. I used three coats again.

Rockin' the Garden
 Rockin' the Garden is the one I wanted to be my favourite. Stormy grey blue with bright blue shimmer...sounds amazing. It wasn't quite what I dreamed though. It was thin again, nothing major, but needed four coats. The colour just didn't suit me as much as I wanted though.

Tulips To Kiss You With
 Woooooaaahhhhh! Now thus is a hot pink! Tulips to kiss you with is amazingly bright and filled with beautiful shimmer. This was three coats of pure awesome.

Wild Blue Yonder
Wild Blue Yonder is pure mermaid nails. Blue with gold shimmer and holo sprinkles. Very pretty. This was three coats.


No comments:

Post a Comment