Monday, June 9, 2014

Color Club: Girl About Town

Thank goodness it's the weekend!
The start of the week was dreary and rainy and to be honest I'm just excited I'll actually be able to get some washing done and clean my house, whilst hubby is at work. He's a good boy and washes dishes and vacuums... But that's where his expertise ends. It's just easier for me to get things done when he's out of the way!

Today I have one of my favourite collections from last year, Color Club Girl About Town. It was an odd collection for winter, colour wise, but I'm not complaining! I love the bright pops of colour in the collection.

East Austin

Pearl District

Silver Lake

The Uptown

Wicker Park

Williamsburg

Suprisingly I think my favourite was Pearl District. I wasn't expecting to love the antique goldy brassy colour... But I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment