Sunday, March 18, 2012

OPI: San Remo Rouge

I hope everyone had a fab St Patricks day!

We had drinks at our place on the Friday night. I'm finally back in the land of the living today. Never drinking again. Although the sudden weightloss was kinda awesome. I'm looking forward to being able to eat real food today though...not just Fruju grapefruit ice blocks... Yeah when I'm sick/hungover I crave bitter tasting things.

Anyway hopefully I'll get a pic of my St Patricks nails up later today. I also have some Color Club Magnetic Force pics I'd like to get up.

Until then here's an older OPI that I absolutely love. San Remo Rouge.


OPI San Remo Rouge
I just love coral pink tones. They scream summer to me.

I found San Remo Rouge on ebay. It was $6, so not terribly expensive :)

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning pink! I too am a huge sucker for coral pinks :)

    ReplyDelete