Friday, March 4, 2011

I feel happy when...

Wow! Thank God it's Friday!

I feel so tired this week, I feel like I've been banging my head against a brick wall with my class...but hey they're 6 year olds their ears are painted on!
My catch phrase this week has been "I feel happy when..." and listing the good behaviour I see the kids doing. Positives are always better than focusing on the negatives, but I feel like a broken record all the same!

Anyway here's two of my latest Orly purchases. Taffy and Fantasea.



Taffy is a very pretty pale pink with gorgeous flecks. It's such a milky pretty colour that I don't mind the visible nail line. I originally picked Taffy up to try out as a wedding possibility. It does have possibilities! Taffy is just a girly, sweet, pretty polish. Love!



This may be four coats of Fantasea, but it's four coats that are completely worth it. Fantasea is a very pretty purple with amazing duo-chrome. The pictures say it all. purple, orange, gold....amazing. Look at that deeper purple around the edges. Stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment