Friday, September 10, 2010

OPI Nude and Silver

Yes, I have a bad addiction to online shopping, but I just couldnt pass these up.
I really wanted Tickle My Francey and I couldn't just buy one polish, that wouldnt justify paying for shipping.

So I bought Tickle My Francey, Birthday Babe and Happy Anniversary.

Tickle my Francey, Birthday babe and Happy Anniversary

 Happy Anniversay: A sparkly silver polish much like Princesses Rule! It's very pretty, even if I don't think I'll be wearing it too often. It's a nice colour to layer over other polishes to add sparkle. I did just buy it for the name. Yes I plan to wear it on our anniversary...lol.

Happy Anniversary
Birthday Babe: Just like happy anniversary I bought this polish for it'd name. I do plan to wear it for my birthday. It's a pretty silver, not exactly my normal shade of polish, but i'm trying to be more adventurous.

Birthday Babe
Tickle my Francey: Tickle my Francey is everything I'd hoped it would be. Such a pretty nude colour. It makes my nails look so clean and nice. Nice is fabulous adjective...but it seemed to fit in my mind.

Tickle my France-y

No comments:

Post a Comment